Bill has worked tirelessly over the past 2 decades to secure adequate infrastructure to ensure that Grayson County and our local communities are prepared to fully benefit from growth rather than simply getting “run over” by it. He has worked with local, state, and federal officials to secure over $650 million for major infrastructure projects including:
- US 75 and the Hwy 82 intersection, FM 1417, FM 121, FM 121 Spur-Tioga, & Spur 503.
- Increasing local road and bridge funds by $2 million annually.
- Spearheading major improvements to the NTRA/Perrin Field Airport at no cost to the taxpayers.
- Working with Sheriff Tom Watt to develop a plan to expand and enhance the jail with no tax increase.
- Brought $350 million Panda Energy project to Grayson county.
- Securing adequate water supplies – both surface and groundwater sources.